Monday 7 July 2014

Makeup Wipe Monday #15 Neutrogena Cleansing Wipes

Hey all

This week for Makeup Wipe Monday we are talking about the Neutrogena Cleansing Makeup Wipes. I got these on sale once again because I don't ever want to spend heaps of money on Wipes that I am unsure about. Hey what can I say other than I still don't have a full time job yet!



These wipes I feel are very standard and not really stand out wipes. They do the job and are pretty decent at removing makeup but they just don't stand out. They don't irritate skin or have much of a scent. So they are quality makeup wipes that do a good job at taking off makeup. They are reasonably thick so they won't break easily or feel like they are doing nothing.

Would I recommend them? Yeah there is nothing wrong with them. Would I repurchase them? Yes if they are on sale most likely. However I am still likely to use my Coles ones.

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment