Wednesday 9 July 2014

Bellabox Vs Lust Have It June 2014

Hey all

This post may seem late to you but I only got my Bellabox today (the 9/7/14). You see Bellabox was trialing a new delivery method and so people who live close to their offices were part the of the trial. However the delivery trial didn't go very well and they decided they will continue just using Australia Post. They did credit all the accounts who has to wait until july 100 bellabox points.

Bellabox





1. Herbal Essence Naked Shine Shampoo and Conditioner - Essential
I really want to try this so I am actually really happy that I got this in my box. I am after a new shampoo and conditioner so this could be an option.

2. Designer Brands Twist 'N' Go Instant Nail Polish Remover - Cult
I have the maybelline big version of this and I love it. I don't know where I put it and I am glad I got this because a cheaper version would be nice. It is really tiny and it will be great to chuck in my bag.

3. Garnier BB Cream Original Light - Colour
Love this product! I have used this ages ago and stopped as I was going to try other things. I am glad I got this and will use it as my daily foundation for now on.

4. Olay Regenerist Revitalising Hydration Cream - Classic
I haven't used Olay in yes, I'm interested to see what is like. It always shocks me how expensive Olay is though considering you can get it at the supermarket.

5. Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Cream - Luxe
You can never get enough hand cream! I haven't tried this one and I am planning a post on hand creams soon so great timing!

extras
Instyle Magazine- never read this but I am excited to look at all the pretty fashion.

Nutrimetics Nutri-Rich Instant Radiance Beauty Balm- Never tried it but I am excited.


Lust Have It




1. Teez Trendy Cosmetics - Head Over Heels Nail Lacquer
It's a pretty colour and I love nail polish. It is actually really good size too!

2. John Plunkett Glyco Peel
I am so excited for this product. It is the item I am looking forward the most out of all the boxes. I am really nervous to use it but I have wanted to use a chemical exfoliator for a long time. This one also claims that you can use it on sensitive skin.

3. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
I have this sample so many times and I just never use it. I know it has alot of hype so maybe I will start using it in my skincare routine.

4. Orly Nail File
Meh

5. Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque Eye Contour
I don't like the packaging for this sample. However I am excited to try this!

The winner
Lust Have It just because of the Glyco Peel! I think that is the best thing in all the boxes. I have been wanting to try one for the longest time but Liquid Gold is expensive!

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment