Tuesday 17 June 2014

My Everyday Work Makeup

Hey all

I thought that I would share with you all the makeup I have been rocking a lot lately. I currently work part-time so my makeup isn't very formal or office type. I like to keep it simple and reasonably natural.




I love this look as it is quick, simple and super easy. I can do this in like in less than ten minutes and even better when I am still half asleep.


The Foundation:
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
or
Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous


The Concealer:
Collection 2000
or
Physicians Formula Concealer Twins


The Powder:
Face of Australia Translucent Powder
and
E.L.F High Definition Undereye Setting Powder


The Bronzer:
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny


The Blush:
Nars Deep Throat


Eyebrows:
Benefit Gimme Brow


Eyeshadow:
Essence Chill Out
and
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny


Mascara:
Maybelline Illegal Length
or
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing 

What are your work staples? 


Luna was super helpful for this post! 


Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment